Sunday, July 17, 2005

Several things

First of all, yes, I'm busy recently so this blog is temporary halt until most likely October or few once a while.
Second, I will still finish what's left I promised on topics on reality, morality, 'love' n love, and the one on my other blog. Most likely after I finish with my novel.
Third, about my novel, I need friends to read n give comments, pls contact me when interested, only few or one chapters for each friend.
Four, recently recuilting young freelance programmer n web-designers for few projects, currently one on a product promotion, and another is a new business model, creditable friends only, interested pls contact me by e-mail.
Lastly, to my dearest, thank you, pray of u always n may u be blessed n put faith to Him once again. I gotta walk on faith n the love is actually always surrounds u, it's non-tangable but from it u can feel it. U r not alone without me. I may die soon too u know~ hm.. why people still don't understand, the mercy given to a longer living life, the price paid for short lived babies... oh well. Anywaz...

Gotta end the break I'm taking now and continue write and edit.
Gbless,

Perkin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home