Monday, April 25, 2005

Wild weekend

Ok, alright; Before I start writing some romantic stuff again like my last winter season, I like to do some dairy thing tonight.

These days and nights have be quite a ride for myself, starting on Friday afternoon, Miss Ar La dropped by my branch to pass me a little surpise n "crisis", then almost every moments after is something new, at night went back to ex-church fellowship /w dinner, everyone are so happy there, well blessed. Next day when to this Indian restaurant for lunch, tried a flour baked ball which inside is filled with cold sour medicine/herb liquid and spices, gotta swallow it all at once and feel so good in the digestive system right after. Then later on went to Latinamerciano dinner and dancing with my good friends, met a couple who got enaged and met on Friendster! Amazingly both of them orginally from so far apart, n not known for long before heading 4 the red carpet. Their story is well fit to Friendster commericals. Well blessed and may it be continued. Latin dancing is so so different than party(rave), I admit, one day I wanna be good at it with my dear... hee.. I wish. On the sunday, as most ppl know I's at church, and quite unexpectedly I got on a mission, more detail on sunday just go to my christian blog on xanga. At night I went to a reunion with my LaSallite friends, it's been a while, and Hector's "message" talk surely is the best! Plus that Korea restaurant on Cummer is my favorite also, Bugolgle, Seafood & "Five Flower 'lam'" hot pan.. superb. This monday went to my dad, and my favorite place "Old Lee's noodles" and ordered a cold Ma "spicy" noodle, old lee's beef noodle and pork cake (bejing duck style), super delicious. Tonight I have to go to Shun-on's farewell diner in alice foozulis, haven't try their french dinner yet, so I'm surely wanna taste it, but my dear said she wanna do her own thing, well.. She's the one who said she miss Shun-on so much is the first place :o
Oh dear, ur choice~ And tomorrow is for Sameul's farewell dinner, he's going to ShenHai for summer work, so cool experence he will have, they even have a driver for him there, this little brother is just one or two years younger than me, haha.. wow, it's a big experence and temptation for him surely, stay on ur purity brother.

Last friday I started using Friendster, I've heard it for long long time but I was just too lazy until my dear told me to do so by then. Well surely it's qutie a good functional thing, but at the same time the exposure of human networks, may not be too much of a good idea we're ready for an offensive attack using such an instrument.
So might argue the lack of motivation of such behavior, but be ready is better than preventive/protective. Same time these days gives me quite a bit of headache because the friendsters reminds me on a lot of emotional moments in life whenever I saw anyone who took part in my life, wonderful experence, just a bit too much. hee~ I think I can handle it.

Few more things, please remember those people who involve in the accident in Japan, those poor people in China's farm land, and those children have AIDS in Indian.

Japan's Train crash
AIDS around the globe
China's Wealth gap

As the worlds' getting towards destructive by our own causes, although many of them is inevitable, mem still have choices n hope to delay such happening, this is once what I thought of doing, that's why I once and only once sound off my claim to public:

Long ago my prospective against changing marriage defination

However, today I also realized, when meanwhile doing such an action, have not much influence to what's inevitable, what's more important is the way, the transition to the after the inevitable, there's only one way however n u have to ask me if u wanna know. But that doesn't mean doing or trying to do GOOD have no use, but in order for them to count and be in effected, something deep inside of us must be done and choosen by ourselves FIRST, /ow own deeds mean nothing, and same just choosen /wo deeds is nothing as well.

1 Comments:

At 3:01 a.m., Blogger SquallAngel said...

cool, where did you go for dinner? Samuel's party?...

Hey, can you find out for me how much a commerical $1 million insurance policy would cost at TD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home