Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Exam!!!! 50% due 1 wk after

Since working back at TD reminds me a lot of good moments I've had @246, we're like family. Now@339 GBlessed enough, it's not a bad branch and full of potentials to become better. So after 1-2 wks getting familiar /w duties, I'll do my social influence. My dear sleeps in front of me today, hee~ so ... interesting, GBlessed all the way~ Although I need to go to school afterwork, tireness flickling my head, but I've met back Ben from ex-debate team, HA.. like meeting an old best friend. haha.. not really that old. He's now working@branch on East breaver cre, he told me that their branch changing ppl so fast coz above is commerical banking n a lot of allstate..etc so quite a big pull factor there. Now I've got at least two friends we can work together on the Exam, which's due on next Wednesday. GBlessed once again, thank you and may ur spirit be within us always. GBless those we care more or less and let's build our future together my dear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home