Thursday, May 19, 2005

Dawn of Intro~duction

If there's anything that make U go down,
try to rememeber all my wordings for U.
If there's something that make U feel sad,
try to realize all my heart felt for U.

Although U may think, the way tat I am,
it's so hard to predict yet contented.
And if I were U, U'll think of me,
is this all I am who I am,
OhohO~ U wanna know, how deep I can go~o..
how much more to say..and maybe where I goo~

My Dear my love, my dar~ling...
I don't, know How to comfort u, my babe...
I don't, know how I can do~ theright thing for u~
I luv U My Babe, U r NO ba~by, We're all crazies. Wu~o

It's not that I just love U, it's more than I could expresses
Show us the way, walk in the faith, I know it is U to choose;
No matter who, what, .. when.. where, how u are~
Coz it's not like economics... it's luv~

U may wonder~ Coz U don't like it,
where I am trying break to ur heart~
Don't worry dear~ Coz I won't do that,
where I am living who I am n loving U~
My dear, my love, my darling
My Babe, no baby, we're crazy~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home