Saturday, March 26, 2005

Easter...

Well.. pretty busy last week, a bit easier from now.

My dad just came back here last wed, gotta plan4him activities and hopefully be happy with all of US. I really miss my dear, n want her advices, hopefully we each be able to give some time together. Anyhow, my home is now opened for $420,000 listed on here with some photos. This thrusday's work@bank was crazy, and I almost forced to wear the bunny ears n did tried few times... so good nobody I know came to branch.. hee~ and my dear wasn't there either. One thing a customer pointed out is so true is that we lost focus of what Easter supposed to be. Now the world is changing to the bad side more of the good.. and the people thinkings are so divided, ... hm.. the Split will come soon. Hee~ anyway, yesterday the lunch@church is so good, for just $2/person right on my budget, no offense but my old church@BTBC we offen have lunch so expensive, lived abundance without realizing it and offen mistreated what's given to extegrate small problem to big.
I'm kind of stand in the middle from two prospective of church. God allowed this place to fulfill people's expectations, that's where prayer stands for, meanwhile nothing about more or less important, but ALSO this place is for worship and learn God, and particularly God's word, the Bible. Church not equal school, nor charity society, nor gov't, but Church have elements of all with ONLY God as leader of ALL.
So talking about Priests, bishops, pastors to varies spirtual leaders, I treated them as brothers and sisters, and respect their hearts and deeds, but I DON'T FOLLOW THEM, they r just men. Easter, God surely deserved my exception to put christian stuff here as well as my attention and focus to him and may we all self-reflect and celebrate this wonderful day4us in our history of mankind. We all wittessing what's written, innocient does not comes from being one and we aren't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home