Monday, February 28, 2005

About my Love prospective

I've took a love test by a psyc. professional last friday in fellowship, and here's my answers.
1. Each have own's advantage, build upon an equal status.
2. Start relationship only when both understand the true meaning of career life and love, reconized the career goals and start points.
3. Final goal is to become a couple with same interest.
4. My future wife should be a nice person yet can help myself.
5. I wish to build up a relationship through working and learning progress.
6. I think the best way to fix and concrede a relationship is ONLY through making myself more perfect for my dear.
7. I wish I can marry her a.s.a.p.
8. I think the best way to understand my dear is through careful obversations, communications and trials.
9. If within the progress I mean someone better than my dear who likes me, I will honestly tell the truth to my dear.
10. It's always not going smooth, in times of crisises, I think best is not to occur, but if it's already been occured it's a good thing coz it a trial for us to understand each other better.
11. If I found out my dear already loved someone when I'm pursuing her, I'll stop and wait for chances to show myself.
12. If somewhat in time the love boat got sink due by my dear, I will say goodbye and each pursue another directions.
13. If my dear betrayed me, I will take it as a lesson and start over again.
14. If I tried so many times and time passes and I became an old cake(which I am.. hee), I will self-reflect whether my picking conditions is realistical enough.

For these results, I scored 33, which shows I can do even better, coz 35+ is best level.

But in order for me to improve to 35+ I need your help my dear, can u help me?
To become my private for life, given our goal is to receive our rings on the red carpet. Please~

1 Comments:

At 5:17 a.m., Blogger Techdog said...

hm.. I thought that's an obvious choice before ur response. I've seriously reconsider for ur position, what I wish u to understand is as long as "If within the progress I met someone better than my dear who likes me" That's already a hurtful situation no matter what happen next.

Ideally, I believe I won't meet anyone better than u my dear~ But in reality, we've to learn and grow up to deal with so call "preventable" crisis instead of blocking/imprison ourselves under rules or conditions.

In this crisis, my decisions of telling the truth, although not telling u might not hurt u in any way for now, but once a relationship hides lies, there will only be more coming, and all troubles will haunt us back. Based on few others "nite" friends' advices, most betrayals start from a single so call "white lie". Although I didn't say all start from a lie, but at least the relationship turn bad after, and hurts more than knowing the truth to save the purity of our relationship, isn't it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home