Tuesday, February 08, 2005

MBA, Innovative "red-pocket" and Back in 20-mins.

It's Chinese New Year, my year of the rooster; so some might know my age right away from that. Starting the year, Thanks god, thanks my parents, thanks my uncles and aunts, for their wonderful celebration held not long ago. Especially, one of my aunt, who shown extra-ordinary creativity for my generations. She used 10 shares of a commonly known bank stock as our new-years' red-pockets, I was like WHAT?! She 'taught' us how to "save for the future" as her motives. She also paid the extra $50/person fee to order us the Stock certificates for the shares. Hee.. yeah, I will frame that cert. asap.

I'm writing my novel, and cannot stop it even when I know the tests are coming. Pls really help or pray for me in this one. Plus, also I'm kind of starting taking online MBA courses, and very soon I think I have to start working pt in TD, mostly likely I can only teach one more violin student(makes total of three) per week, plus fellowship and sunday services. Recently helping mom about trading our house for a new one, have so many managements to do especially in time. I'm feeling so sorry to those I cannot care that much from now. I'm letting go everything, so do my best, leave the rest. If things stays, let it be, otherwise so be it.

Today, my dad went back to HK, nothing special besides the new airport terminal looks nice, and how can that be possible this morning very foggy and rain, just took me 20-mins to drive back home. I MUST be really wanna sleep or something. My mom didn't say too much about it either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home