Sunday, February 20, 2005

Flintstones@LeBiftheque on Satnitez

If it isn't the table is filling with dishes rather than leaves, I would pretty much believe myself went back to dinosaur period, having dinner with all these nice characters in Flintstones.
Although "Picture speaks more than a thousand words", I won't post any pictures or photos when we are having "ALL YOU CAN EAT HUGERibs" with Bloodily tasty, sweet and sour BBQ sauces all over our hands and mouths, u can imagine right? Good enough. It's quite an interesting mixed group of friends /w quite different lifestyles; With some work/study hard=play hard people, some highly intellual with life ambitions people, some smart studying and have fun people, and of course, some christians, some catholics with varies stages or areas. We even speak in bilingos most of the time. U might think this is quite a usual thing to see in here, but think again this most likely not going to happen in Britonz, nor even a chinese rest@TO. I'm impressed with everyone have a high mutual respectives towards one and other, plus some are making up conversations, some are particpating to understand others, and some are trying to make good responses.

*ps. later on this new friend brought me to another new friend's friend birthday party@Tak1, they seems like my highschool chinese friends type, but few of them are actually like my sister Candy, like Lotus(plant), many sheeps, some wolves, haven't seen wolves /w sheep skins yet. But some are mature sheep /w wolf looks which is what I really glad about. Not to talk about I don't know the rules of games and many, I dont' even remember how to blow like river as I did in primary school. But I'm try my best to show them Christian have freedom for anything, just a matter whether we like to do that or not in order to please or unplease the one who gave us the unconditional love which forgave our sins already.

1 Comments:

At 1:43 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's me rebecca
lol, I don't quite understand your second paragraph
Of course, there are different types of people in this world, that's what makes it so diverse, and of course, less boring, and more complicated relationships

 

Post a Comment

<< Home