Monday, February 07, 2005

Winterlicious Yesterday

Yesterday's sunday school, my class behaved well and had a fun class. I wish Father likes it. I really wanna give them a good credit, I did in terms of Timbits. Then went with family to browse for open house with Cynthia's daddy agent. Few are really not bad, we'll make more considering in times ahead.

Afterawards, went to Winterlicious with Derek/Betsys' side of friends. The place call Winsor's Arm, very classy in terms of antique. But the food is just ok, so most likely I won't attend there again by purpose. I wish if I dont' have my dear, I will.. haha.. hey! My gal is very special to me, we both knew. Not easy to be replaced by some instant encounters. My dear, r u the same? Since ur side was having the same thing last nite, remembering u've said the most couraging love is to be involved to each other but not limiting each other. True, the only thing I worry is your returning to Christ; but then u know how patient I can be, so pray for u not feeling too bothering for that.

Our father is keep on blessing us so we'll see.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home