Sunday, March 12, 2006

Where's your future laid?.. yeah.. laid.

In response to previous blog, a sermon held by a brother of us, and a lesson by another brother, and a tv show talks about saving money for retirement.

Hm... this is my first time in purpose to write in a different approach, once again, personal commertary;

The selftism and indivualism culture in society have brought ultimately misguided directions for you to live, but nowhere guided from these cultures can brings you to your ultimate comfort, the very thing that you almost wanna die for it. Well.. since if you really die for it, there is no point for you to have your ultimate comfort I guess.. or else you are those who might now think if you choosing to sucide is an solution, no matter who you are but before you do that, please know more about Jesus and believe Him. You might already know Him or not, but that's not enough. Well.. I won't say much more religiously here, surely do your own research and bible studies.

Talking about selftism and indivualism I refer to those promoting being different but not already indiffers, being self-better in scarificing something but not let other-better in scarificing ourselves. Basically, for example, most values considered as good or smart or success or similar shown in most media programs, including music, films, and of course, tv. Even for those programs which might promote the opposite of selftism or indivualism, they offen ties in with another selftism or indivualism condition which makes those actions 'become so called' "worthy". At this point, all reminds me the purpose of writing is not to emphaze which is good, but simply not about me, but you. You are different than me, but I'm not being more different than you, indeed we are the same and you are beloved too.

It's a simple truth that in the beginning times there must be man and woman but not either one but both, and a force that cannot be accomplish by 'menly called' nature selection nor evolution, which can never be exactly nature. That force indiffers them. (but I didn't say those science terms never happened, they may, but not in the beginning). Under this if God gave them a TV broadcasting shows as of today(March 13th 2006), if the man and woman then decided to go seperate ways, or they actually got pretty much everything the same except if kill the other one to be more selffish/'better living'. If either of those thing happen, I won't be writting this here. Well.. you'll say there's no TV in the beginning, but of course I wrote this in symbolic meaning, if you really don't know what am I symbolized to, you will find it in Genesis. Lastly if you think I speaks religiously here, ha.. you defination can just ends here?! You sucks like me, gotta catch up my friend.

I cannot tell you how much your money will worth in this changing world getting unbalanced with most of us just mind their own thing too much, but I can tell you in this ending of the writing will be your beginning of your future, which you've laid it yourself but none to blame except us, you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home