Thursday, February 23, 2006

One of my bag maybe around here, what a shameful thing we did!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/4670612.stm

This news is definitely bothers me, how much waste we've done and how little we've done to turn them useful again. Although plastic bags fashion contributes little, but definitely uncomparable to that many bags being wasted just for a single day.

Anyhow, if we switch our focus to bird flu,
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4380014.stm

what I do see, even if I don't assume the flu turns to human2human
for the amount of bird/hens we killed will change our foodchain and eco system in a dramatic way that's unknown, might staflation in a long term, people eat less protein will effect health.

But for some people, most people I should say, still finding reasons of excuse to be selfishly living in a nothing more but a self-center/self-righteious manner. Having said that, I was once and even sometime like that, so definitely I'm not blaming anyone here.

Now, back to some religious issue, all these happenings are definitely signs, and perheps warths. In these news, we know for sure that we can never blame God for those since all is just because of men chosen to leave God, which supposingly God gave the freedom of choice to eat so many other fruits in Eden as gifts except that fruits on that tree, which gives us the ability to know everything. That ability does not lead us into making the right choice, since knowing is one thing, making decision with or without God is another thing, let say when I asked and laid out all I'm just typing before God and I knew God permits, God takes care of any consequences, I might die for it or nobody reads it--I don't care. I know God likes and may use it. Now, let me raise some more serious issue, why only through Jesus we can be save but not anyone believes 'god' or 'gods', first of all is because at this point You have heard about Jesus, I assumed, otherwise you can give me a reply and I tell you. That means You are different than those who haven't. If you believe the one true GOD then u must believe in Jesus, simply because when u believe in the true God, = Jesus, don't just block yourself to this idea so soon, but look at the life of Jesus and his deeds, words, miracles and most important, His Salvation to us. If you have any doubt, be no doubt, trust my words for it, if that can brings you to the clouds in white cloth with us and I am to be blamed, go ahead.

For all these signs have already sign our Ends, all good deeds are none compare to the deeds by Christ, and through Him our deeds can glorify God, knowing mostly so called 'good' deeds are deeds from the wicked and worldy trying to extend their inevitable End, being testify and spreading His words and salvation through eternal among them is our ultimate goal. How much our self-hope or dreams are in favour of God than what He has told us already should be something we seek His guidance for.

Perkin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home