Monday, January 09, 2006

The last two reasons I'm stay using windows, which

This is also the hopes I have for newer distrubutions' "have".

1. I can see the personal messages others have in the linux messager
2. Linux can support my force feedback MOMO driving wheel.

Recently my house changed so much, in-looks and structures,
drive me crazy coz it halts all my works for onemath.ca, devotions and novel
but thankfully, it's all worth it, plus God didn't leave me and gave me great learnings and visions through many, I give thanks and praises to Father and Him who deserved.

I'll put more of that on my Xanga blog. After this week, I will invite friends, bros and siss, reunions and more. In fact, although there are so many people taking advantage of many, selffishly or mutually, it still far too shortsighted if you think you will be happy to share things to yourself, or your love or love ones or just a group of people. He shared eternity with you in the first place, how can you fight the reason not to share it with others in a way; that's benefitual not spoil, in a way hidden not shown, in a way fullfiled not lying yourself. And glorify Him not thyself. As myself is just like you, who've done nothing but crappy works, let's learn to build on Him, and use Gold and Diamond as blocks, train ourselves as one through hardship from Him not us.

Recently and as it already happened few times, I've been invited to work for another companys, and few business opportunities, most of them were traps, hee.. which I thought, hm.. is it my image shown from outside way too innocient or something? But most who know me well.. oh well.. yeah.. I'm stupid. Anyway, I'm always open, what if it's not a business opportunity but a gospel opportunity? Who knows? I will find out soon enough, whether that's or will just be grass and dry weed, or it will be stone, diamond or gold, and build them on Christ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home