Saturday, June 24, 2006

Love is ... again? why not?

Got inspired by a sister's MSN, who I haven't in touch for sometime,

In reference for my past topic

http://perkinho.blogspot.com/2005/02/about-my-love-prospective.html

Many things did happened, I've changed, most likely it's not too far from final.

Today, if I was asked the same questionaire again, I would answer then following:

1. Each have different purpose from Him, built upon Him.
2. Start relationship only when Jesus made us so.
3. Final goal is to become a couple to glorify our Father, who seen us, man and woman, as good.
4. My future wife should be a nice person yet follow God.
5. I wish to build up a relationship through Him with prayers, expressing true feelings, workings and learning progress.
6. I think the best way to fix and concrede a relationship is ONLY through Him
7. I wish I can marry her a.s.a.p. *If God prepared a wife for me, whom will then limit my time for God more I think, but if it's God's will, there won't be a problem.
8. I think the best way to understand my dear is through careful obversations, communications and trials.
9. If within the progress I mean someone better than my dear who likes me, I will honestly tell the truth to my dear, and pray, coz I maybe already in deep sin as I only start a relationship if I think my dear is the one God prepared. In other words, most likely I will not think someone can be better than her.
10. It's always not going smooth, in times of crisises, I think best is not to occur, but if it's already been occured it's a good thing coz it a trial for us to understand each other better. Pray and thank God.
11. If I found out my dear already loved someone when I'm pursuing her, I'll ask her to pray for God's guidance for me and herself.
12. If somewhat in time the love boat got sink due by my dear, I will say goodbye and each pursue another directions.
13. If my dear betrayed me, I will learn to be gentle as pigeon and be smart as snake.
14. If I tried so many times and time passes and I became an old cake(which I am.. hee), I won't mind because although I dream of having one, but sametime enjoying the freedom to do more works in Christ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home