Thursday, June 22, 2006

A Sheepdog!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/north_west/5048644.stm

Reference to this Everyday, I love to live under grace,

I love the way I am living, being a dog like I am, everyday in the morning I run to my Lord, flipping my tail, my Lord loves me more than I do, even my Lord's daddy loves me too, I know the Daddy through my Lord, because I can never know the Daddy. I love my job, I run out of my house, looking at the beautiful things my Lord created, how much freedom we can reach, then my Lord tells me, "I'm the Shepard", then He shown me the things he had done. I realized, I'm not really a dog, but His sheep as well, just like the rest of us, then he told me that I am called as a dog, although I am a sheep. I'm happiest everyday in His grace, I love to be a dog, I've once asked Him, "Lord what can I do to make you happy?" He didn't really answered, I don't know why, I've once asked Him, "Lord let me know you more through this or that if this is by your will" He didn't really answered either. I've once asked Him, "Lord what did you need me to do?" He always said "nothing!". Although, everyday, I have challenges ahead, wolves coming to catch me and my Lord's sheeps too, even my sheep daddy and mommy are so not listening, I never feel sad. As a becalled dog as I am, I love everyday what I am doing.. do some barking, to tell the Shepard "There is a sheep!", to bark at the wolves "My Shepard is here! back off me". I never do that offen, coz I'm still really a sheep, sometimes I'm so lazy sleeping below sunlight on a green plain, when I woke up at night I already surrounded by wolves. As the wolves hovering onto me, bit me a few pieces, My Shepard came blocked all other attacks, those wolves bite My Shepard more than I, yet My Shepard just tells me, "Don't worry, you are saved" then He healed me everytime, I'm starting to feel shame of myself, asking "How can I return all these back to You?" He always said "I just love you, you don't have to do ANYTHING, you are my lovely dog", Then I said "God, I love you" then He smiles. I just love Him, and continue to enjoy every moments in my life that He given to not just for dogs, but for sheeps and wolves and ... but for some reason, the wolves just don't want anything/anyone/God to take good care of them.

I don't mind to be a Sheepdog, my life is His.

1 Comments:

At 12:22 a.m., Blogger Servant Joe said...

'Tounge drupping dripping in thirst'
for my Lord!

The Rev.

http://manifestationsofasoulpeeled.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home