Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Feel a bit upset, but what's more important is if she is alright.

I've got a friend who works in Simpro shop, and as you might know, recently Simpro have converted themselve into a different type of business, some of my friends and bro would already know my cell phone is relying on them, I have a two year prepaid plan with them, so now I don't know what's going to happening. But what's more important is now they no longer sell cell phone I wonder how's my friend now, did she got fired? I hope not, hope she is ok, haven't call her yet since but I lost her phone again. But no matter what, whichever the case might be, I'll keep praying, and one day when she is able to see this message here, we can praise God as our friendship has never changed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home