Monday, September 19, 2005

"Who will be my wife?"

It's a month from now since she left, hee.. I left too. Be a bit honest hee.. I do miss her, but truely I cannot be a devoted lover in that religious status, so yes its not all my fault but it's my fault.

We are still keeping in nice touch, and I do reading her blog(she knows). Recently seems like she got tempted by someone, oh well.. am I worry? yeah, but I know it's not necessary or approiate to do any kinds of interfering. I fullly believe she is a smart one and know how to say no or call anyone for help before if necessary. Although if however the worst case, like if it's a perfect setup or something, let those who set that up be cursed by his own setting, it must and will happen, just a matter of time. I warn them here now!

So "Who will be my wife?" I'm thinking, well... I should ask, who's willing to walk on The Way with me? at the first place, I'm pretty much knew there shouldn't be much. I'm open, and if there's someone willing, I will do my part of pursue and pray for blessing, but of course there could be none too I don't mind TOO much hee.. coz Jesus is in me already, as a blessed man, I'm not alone, but for now I wanna work my way to create enough passive income to support my family(mom, dad, .. grandmom), once it's been reach, I let God use me freely.
But no matter what will happen, I will always keeping you in prayer, dear. And surely if I'm availiable, my door is always open for you. If not, I'm sure God will have an even better door waiting for you. :)

Beblessed,

Perkin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home