Monday, May 14, 2007

Where's the hard-working attitude we once had before?

China's graveyard bubble bursts
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/6654175.stm

"I will never forgive them," he says, "because they cheated me badly".

"They made me lose all my life-savings. I am having such a difficult time right now. Why should I forgive them?

"They should return our money. You can't treat us ordinary people this way."


reminded me something from it, haven't you?


"Wealth from get-rich-quick schemes quickly disappears; wealth from hard work grows. " Proverbs 13:11

"Some who are poor pretend to be rich; others who are rich pretend to be poor. The rich can pay a ransom, but the poor won't even get threatened."
Proverbs 12:7-8

I'm no ordinary people though, but sinner myself who has been forgiven through Christ's death.
Injustice is still injustice, should be witnessed and condemn it, "But let those who have never sinned execute the punishment!" But no body did and Jesus said, "Neither do I. Go and sin no more." If Christ has forgiven those His Father have chosen, seek Him to prevent and forgive those people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home