Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The love I have to the one who speak but not asking "Where is the truth?"

hm.. it's interesting to know someone asking for the question yet he tends to have an answer behind it yet he believe he's right in a way make he/her have a religious status on his own, yet what he said that his answer is a logical but yet base on no assumptions(can that be universal truth? hee.. not for me). hm.. complicated. I just try to love when someday if he choose to be the chosen(a truth), might see what I will write here, that's obviously true even for me, if what u wrote I have no interest on it, I will skip reading half of what u wrote, hee. sorry. Yet however; for people dealing /w religious isssue, it's a common fact that I will be opposed or rejected. But anyhow, let's start here...

A common answer: Borrowing from one of a famous sci-fi book, it's slogan - "The truth is out there" we can start explain a bit more about a partial view for religion I have for now and that view is growing. Let's start with the a term - UNKNOWN, in fact, if something can really be represented by the knowledge of man like languages, UNKNOWN is not so unknown after all, if you took metaphysic before u even know more of it than me(seriously) or if u learn some symbolic logic, u will kind of know what I mean here. Ok, so .. how about Ultimate UNKNOWN? will such a term be ever fully represented something that we haven't know yet?not either. When we r seeking for truth(through obversations, trials n errors, axioms, then theory base on it*remember everything theory base on axiom(s) which is unproveable but purely obversations meaning that axiom holds truth for now but uncertain for later or even some long period before, even so for "universal axioms") all these creating science, and math is just an axiom yet now of course math theories more than axioms. The answer is, the Axiom that there's always a direction to seek into the areas of unknown, in order to make them known but there's always a limit for man's ability to seek, now the question simply is whether U looking for that limit (kind of like calculus) and while whether u assuming(axiomatic) the limit exist or not. The truth is, we can but always seek at not exactly to the true direction, and we can never prove that LIMIT exist or not, but only by the consequences or reasons beyond dimensions to make U believe in IT and whether or not this IT is the ultimate and truth. For me, for now, that's part of my FATHER.

Speaking about the SON, this surely an interesting one, continuing with previous line, it's only through the consequence or the reason beyond dimensions, meaning all things we get from our senses to processed data from our brain-knowledge, we can intrepeter them what ever ways we want(dimensions), like most people commonly prefer to time, distances, growth in population of Toronto.. 1+1=11 n why? etc etc.. so by all these have make clear for us to see, being understood yet we are understanding what has been made to and from, so that we as men have no excuse to suppress the truth by our wickedness. Ok.. that surely didn't make u any progress isn't it? hee.. how about this, what makes the relationships same and different between men and robots, to men and computers, to man and a dog? ... how about men and the factors created us? or you and factors created yourself? how about you and your sons or daughters? Before you continue to read what's the following, please try to really think about the answers for the questions, for there's no model or perfect answers for it because of what I've wrote, and I will not post one either.

However, just when I was writing more about this, My heart told me once again I commited something not right according with His words, "don't try to be a teacher to all people", I don't wanna teach you anything either, but it's purely my love to you who want you to know how real this Father is. So how about this, if you wanna discuss more about what's the meaning of the SON, or even more, I'm very glad to continue this with you personally, just blog me a line or two n we'll go from here.

Gbless you n me~

Perkin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home